After School Activity Clubs
Tuesday - Dance Club
This club will be run by the Deborah Manning School of Dance. This club is for all year groups. Please book and pay for this club directly through Deborah Manning. Please click here for their website
Wednesday - Martial Arts
This club will be run by Matt Fiddes Martial Arts. This club is for all year groups. Please book and pay for this club directly through Matt Fiddes Martial Arts. Please click here for their website
Wednesday - Art Club
This club will be run by Jessie's Art Shed. This club is for all year groups. Please book and pay for this club directly through Jessie's Art Shed. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday - Football
Our Football Club will be provided by WR Soccer Schools. This club is for all year groups. Please click here for full details and booking form. You have a choice of paying on the day or block booking where you can save on the weekly price. This is a 1 hour or 2 hour club where children will practice tricks and skills as well as playing some fun games and matches.
School Clubs September 2018
The school also runs a programme of teacher led after school clubs each term. The clubs will be set and a letter sent out asking for choices during the first week of term, with clubs usually running until the week before the end of term.
The programme will be varied across different activities and age groups. We cannot guarantee all children will receive a space in their first choice club, as sometimes space may be limited. If this happens we will aim to offer children an alternative or their second choice. If clubs are on different days of the week and applicable for the right year group then children may apply to as many clubs as they wish, we will offer spaces as much as possible. Club attendance will always be dependant on behaviour during school and club time.
If you would like to volunteer and you are able to commit to a time once a week for a whole term please contact the school, either to run a club with your own talent and expertise or to support teachers in a club.
- For safety reasons once your child has signed up for a club, he/she is committed to that club.
- In exceptional circumstances, the parent must notify the school office for permission to cease attending or an absence for any reason.
- Once you return the below form you child will be sent to that club for registration at the end of the school day.
- If you wish to collect your child at 3pm on the club day and you have not notified us in advance you will need to collect them from the club location and club teacher.
- Please also confirm on the return form who will be collecting your child from the after school club (eg – parent, grandparent, Fun club, other named person).
- After school clubs take place from 3.pm until 4.pm. Parents should be available to collect their children at the close of the session (4.pm prompt).
Choir - Monday Lunchtime - Organised by Mrs Moore-Patrick
Gymnastics - Organised by Mrs R Henderson and Mrs E Henderson
Years 3-6, 17 Sep - 15 Oct. Years 1 and 2, 29 Oct - 10 Dec
Study - Organised by Mrs Smith
Gardening and Nature - Organised by Mr Iredale
Tag Rugby - Organised by Mr Foster