After School Activity Clubs
From September 2016 we are pleased to be able to offer clubs from external organisations.
Tuesday - Dance Club
This club will be run by the Deborah Manning School of Dance. The cost is £4 per week for a 45 minute session, payable in advance for each half term and the club is open to all year groups. For full details please click here.
This club is full for the current term, please speak to the school office to be added to the waiting list.
Friday - Football
Our Football Club will be provided by WR Soccer Schools. This club is for year groups 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Please click here for full details and booking form. You have a choice of paying on the day or block booking where you can save on the weekly price. This is a 1 hour club where children will practice tricks and skills as well as playing some fun games and matches. Price ranges from £4.50 per week for pay-as-you-go to £3.50 if paying per term. There are currently spaces in this club and it can be joined at any time.
School Clubs January 2017
The school also runs a programme of teacher led after school clubs each term. The clubs will be set and a letter sent out asking for choices during the first week of term, with clubs usually running until the week before the end of term.
The programme will be varied across different activities and age groups. We cannot guarantee all children will receive a space in their first choice club, as sometimes space may be limited. If this happens we will aim to offer children an alternative or their second choice. If clubs are on different days of the week and applicable for the right year group then children may apply to as many clubs as they wish, we will offer spaces as much as possible. Club attendance will always be dependant on behaviour during school and club time.
If you would like to volunteer and you are able to commit to a time once a week for a whole term please contact the school, either to run a club with your own talent and expertise or to support teachers in a club.
- For safety reasons once your child has signed up for a club, he/she is committed to that club.
- In exceptional circumstances, the parent must notify the school office for permission to cease attending or an absence for any reason.
- Once you return the below form you child will be sent to that club for registration at the end of the school day.
- If you wish to collect your child at 3pm on the club day and you have not notified us in advance you will need to collect them from the club location and club teacher.
- Please also confirm on the return form who will be collecting your child from the after school club (eg – parent, grandparent, Fun club, other named person).
- After school clubs take place from 3.pm until 4.pm. Parents should be available to collect their children at the close of the session (4.pm prompt).