Throughout the school holidays we will be providing a daily service to support our families and children. We will be offering activities to inspire and enthuse, snacks, outdoor adventures, art and much more.
- 50g salt
- 140ml water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- few drops food colouring (optional)
- 250g plain flour
1. Mix together the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the water and oil.
2. Knead well until mixture is smooth about 10 mins. You might need to add a bit more flour or water until the consistency is smooth but not sticky.
3. Add food colouring and knead until the colour is fully blended.
4. Store in a plastic bag in the refrigerator until chilled enough to use.
Can you learn these dances? Maybe you can teach everyone else if you know all the moves...