Required to start September/October 2020
1:1 Learning Partner
Pay Rate Grade 4 – £18,426 - £18,795
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, are looking for a talented, committed teaching assistant to support the class teacher in scaffolding teaching and learning for a pupil with an EHCP.
- Are enthusiastic
- Are flexible and can motivate and inspire others
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Work effectively as part of a team as well as individually
- Have experience in working with pupils with special educational needs or are willing to learn
- Want to make a difference to the education of children in school settings
- Have a good standard of Literacy and numeracy (GCSE Grades A-C or equivalent)
We can offer:
- The chance to work with dedicated staff and polite, happy children
- Training and the development of new skills
- A chance to work in a lively environment where no two days are the same!
CLOSING DATE: 22/08/2020
Interviews will be held in school w/c: 24th August 2020
St Joseph’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS disclosure. Applicants are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.