Required to start 15th November 2021 (or as soon as possible)
The post will be temporary until 31 December 2022 with the possibility of a permanent position
30 hours per week – Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Pay Rate Grade 4 – £18,426-£18,795 (Term Time Only + 5 INSET)
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and extremely organised Administrator who will assume responsibility for the varied and diverse administrative duties carried out within a school environment.
- Have excellent, organisation skills
- Are flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- Have outstanding communication and administrative skills
- Work effectively as part of a team as well as on an individual basis
- Can spot opportunities to improve efficiencies and working practices
We can offer:
- Training and the development of new skills
- A wonderful team ethic
- A chance to work in a lively environment where no two days are the same!
CLOSING DATE: Friday 29th October 2021
Interviews will be held in school w/c: 1st November 2021.
St Joseph’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS disclosure. Applicants are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.
Please email applications to email@example.com