Required to start March 2020 (or as soon as possible)
Pay Rate Grade 4 – £18,426-£18,795 (Term Time Only + 5 INSET)
We are seeking to recruit a highly effective manager who will assume responsibility for the varied and diverse administrative duties carried out within a school environment.
- Have excellent, organisation skills
- Are flexible and adaptable in an ever changing environment
- Have outstanding communication and administrative skills
- Work effectively as part of a team as well as on an individual basis
- Can spot opportunities to improve efficiencies and working practices
We can offer:
- Training and the development of new skills
- A wonderful team ethic
- A chance to work in a lively environment where no two days are the same!
CLOSING DATE: Friday 28th February 2020
Interviews will be held in school w/c: 2nd March, 2020
Please email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand into the school office.
St Joseph’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS disclosure. Applicants are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.