Home School Agreement
- I will come to school every day on time, unless my parents/carers inform the school of a valid reason for absence.
- I will join in with the prayer life of the school
- I will always work, think, and behave in the best way I know how, and I will do whatever it takes to enable me and everyone else to learn.
- I will raise my hand and ask questions in class if I do not understand something
- If I make a mistake, I will tell the truth to school staff and accept responsibility for my actions, even if this is hard to do.
- I will treat others how I would like to be treated, showing everyone respect
- I will accept and follow the school’s behaviour policy.
- I will behave responsibly when travelling to and from school and when on school visits.
- I will wear the correct uniform.
- I will follow the school’s anti-bullying policy.
- I will respect and care for the school environment and the local area. I will not drop litter or damage property through graffiti or vandalism.
- I will endeavour to be the best I can be in all aspects of school life.
We fully commit to help students achieve excellence in the following ways
- We will teach in the best way we know how and we will do whatever it takes to enable students to learn.
- The Committee Representitives, LA and the diocese will work in partnership with the school to provide a safe and happy environment where all pupils can grow in confidence, knowledge and understanding
- The school will teach and practice the Jesuit Pupil Profile Virtues (see above)
- We will make ourselves available to students and parents, and address any concerns they may have.
- We will protect the safety, interests, and rights of all individuals in the school.
- We will provide a balanced curriculum that meets, wherever possible, the individual needs of the student.
- We will challenge all students to achieve their highest standard of work and behaviour.
- We will encourage success and recognise effort and achievement.
- We will set, assess and monitor homework, providing relevant feedback.
- We will provide information to parents/carers about their child’s progress, attainment and attendance.
- We will provide clear information advice and guidance to support future learning choices and career pathways.
- We will provide extra-curricular and personal development opportunities for all.
- We will work in partnership with you to enable your child to achieve their potential.
- We will treat parents/carers and students with courtesy and respect.
I/We fully commit to helping my child achieve excellence through:
- supporting the school’s aims, ethos and values.
- ensuring that my child attends school each day, on time and properly equipped.
- always helping my child in the best way I know how and I will do whatever it takes for him/her to learn.
- monitoring my child’s homework and supporting opportunities for homework.
- making myself available to my child and the school, and address any concerns they may have, attending parents’ evenings, information meetings and supporting other school events.
- supporting the school’s behaviour policy
- supporting the school’s dress code.
- informing the school of issues that may affect my child’s school performance.
- allowing relevant confidential information to be discussed by appropriate agencies in support programmes for my child.
- treating staff and students with respect.
I understand that my child must follow the school’s rules and the direction of its staff so as to protect the safety, interests, and rights of all individuals.
National Online Safety Link: