Home School Agreement
- I will come to school every day on time, unless my parents/carers inform the school of a valid reason for absence.
- I will join in with the prayer life of the school
- I will always work, think, and behave in the best way I know how, and I will do whatever it takes to enable me and everyone else to learn.
- I will raise my hand and ask questions in class if I do not understand something
- If I make a mistake, I will tell the truth to school staff and accept responsibility for my actions, even if this is hard to do.
- I will treat others how I would like to be treated, showing everyone respect
- I will accept and follow the school’s behaviour policy.
- I will behave responsibly when travelling to and from school and when on school visits.
- I will wear the correct uniform.
- I will follow the school’s anti-bullying policy.
- I will respect and care for the school environment and the local area. I will not drop litter or damage property through graffiti or vandalism.
- I will endeavour to be the best I can be in all aspects of school life.
We fully commit to help students achieve excellence in the following ways
- We will teach in the best way we know how and we will do whatever it takes to enable students to learn.
- The Committee Representitives, LA and the diocese will work in partnership with the school to provide a safe and happy environment where all pupils can grow in confidence, knowledge and understanding
- The school will teach and practice the Jesuit Pupil Profile Virtues (see above)
- We will make ourselves available to students and parents, and address any concerns they may have.
- We will protect the safety, interests, and rights of all individuals in the school.
- We will provide a balanced curriculum that meets, wherever possible, the individual needs of the student.
- We will challenge all students to achieve their highest standard of work and behaviour.
- We will encourage success and recognise effort and achievement.
- We will set, assess and monitor homework, providing relevant feedback.
- We will provide information to parents/carers about their child’s progress, attainment and attendance.
- We will provide clear information advice and guidance to support future learning choices and career pathways.
- We will provide extra-curricular and personal development opportunities for all.
- We will work in partnership with you to enable your child to achieve their potential.
- We will treat parents/carers and students with courtesy and respect.
I/We fully commit to helping my child achieve excellence through:
- Supporting the school’s aims, ethos and values.
- Ensuring that my child attends school each day, on time and properly equipped.
- Always helping my child in the best way I know how and I will do whatever it takes for him/her to learn.
- Monitoring my child’s homework and supporting opportunities for homework.
- Making myself available to my child and the school, and address any concerns they may have, attending parents’ evenings, information meetings and supporting other school events.
- Supporting the school’s behaviour policy
- Supporting the school’s dress code.
- Informing the school of issues that may affect my child’s school performance.
- Allowing relevant confidential information to be discussed by appropriate agencies in support programmes for my child.
- Treating staff and students with respect.
I understand that my child must follow the school’s rules and the direction of its staff so as to protect the safety, interests, and rights of all individuals.