All children are expected to wear school uniform. All items of uniform should be carefully marked with the name of the child. You can order name labels through www.stikins.co.uk using the school fundraising number 20189. Clothing can be obtained from your choice of supplier. Items with the school logo are available to order through PMG Schoolwear and are available to view and try on at school.
Jewellery must not be worn. Studs are permissible in pierced ears but must be removed for all physical education activities. In cases where ears have been recently pierced, they may be taped for the first six weeks. Children with long hair must have it tied up during physical education for safety reasons.
Please make sure all items of clothing, including coats are named.
Personal items brought into school by a pupil remain the child’s responsibility, not the responsibility of staff.
- Plain grey skirt, dress, trousers or shorts
- White blouse/shirt, white polo shirt or red polo shirt
- Plain red cardigan or pullover
- School sweatshirt (optional)
- School fleece (optional)
- White, red or grey socks or tights
- Black shoes
- Red gingham check dress (Girls, summer)
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Outdoor wear and trainers – plain (any colour)
- Swimming kit (if applicable) – fitted trunks (ie – not long/baggy shorts) / swimming costume, swimming hat and towel (bikinis are not acceptable for girls and boys should wear fitted trunks as the instructors need to be able to see leg movements fully).
Please try before you buy as name-tagged items can not be returned.
Samples are available at school.