After School Activity Clubs
School Clubs September 2019
There is a variety of after school clubs each term ran by either teachers or outside organisations. The clubs will be set and a letter sent out asking for choices during the first week of term, with clubs usually running until the week before the end of term.
The programme will be varied across different activities and age groups. We cannot guarantee all children will receive a space in their first choice club, as sometimes space may be limited. If this happens we will aim to offer children an alternative or their second choice. If clubs are on different days of the week and applicable for the right year group then children may apply to as many clubs as they wish, we will offer spaces as much as possible. Club attendance will always be dependant on behaviour during school and club time.
If you would like to volunteer and you are able to commit to a time once a week for a whole term please contact the school, either to run a club with your own talent and expertise or to support teachers in a club.
- For safety reasons once your child has signed up for a club, he/she is committed to that club.
- In exceptional circumstances, the parent must notify the school office for permission to cease attending or an absence for any reason.
- Once you return the below form you child will be sent to that club for registration at the end of the school day.
- If you wish to collect your child at 3pm on the club day and you have not notified us in advance you will need to collect them from the club location and club teacher.
- Please also confirm on the return form who will be collecting your child from the after school club (eg – parent, grandparent, Fun club, other named person).
- After school clubs take place from 3.pm until 4.pm. Parents should be available to collect their children at the close of the session (4.pm prompt).
Study Club - Organised by Mrs L Smith
Gymnastics - Organised by Mrs R Henderson and Mrs L Henderson
Year 3, 4, 5, 6 before October half term
Year 1, 2 after October half term
Eco-Warriors - Organised by Mr Iredale
Year 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Multi Sports - Organised by Mr Foster
Year 3, 4, 5, 6
Football - Organised by WR Soccer
Year 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Please click here for full details and booking form